In a good spot :)

Things are actually running pretty smoothly in our house now. Annabelle is at a great age. She is pretty independent and loves to learn new things and help around the house. Vinnie and I have an ongoing joke that Annabelle will be the most well educated sanitation professional. She LOVES to clean. Actually sometimes she is a little obsessed. Vinnie followed her with the video camera one day while she wiped down all of the kitchen and living room. I will share this video soon She was cleaning upstairs tonight and it was bath time. Vinnie enticed her to get in the bathtub by asking her to clean her whale in the tub. Sure enough she wiped that whale (bath toy) inside and out :)

These pics aren't about cleaning. Sorry sometimes I go off on a tangent :)

Annabelle and her 3 babies. She is such a little mama and loves to take care of her babies. They still call her mother hen at school. I guess she is continuing her nuturing ways there too.

Um, Annabelle discovered cool whip. I guess Dada gave her a taste and she fell in love. She ran around the living room eating out of the bowl. Luckily there wasn't much left and double lucky that she doesn't remember it. She doesn't blink when she sees it in the fridge. I was hiding it for a while because I was worried ;))


This is what happens when Annabelle helps fold laundry- a big cute mess. She screams when I bring a basket of laundry. It makes her so happy.

Do you like my washcloth hat?
Attacking mama with sock puppets!

No comments: