DONE!

We finally finished Annabelle's room a couple of weekends ago. 4 sets of curtains, 2 bedding sets, 2 curtain rod and finial sets, 2 decorative pillows and we arrived at the final design. We had a lot of trial an error before we got everything perfect. I drove Vinnie bonkers with all of the returns but her room is fabulous now! Just what we wanted- a fun, bright, animal themed, girly room. Yay!

Zebra and monkey finials

These glittery animals are my FAV! Love, love, love them.
More animals without the glitter for some reason. I will add glitter myself :) Vinnie actually gave me the idea.

Her beautiful bed with her alligator that serves as a bumper for the wall.

I broke down and got a chair. We had been sitting on the floor for days and I missed cuddling while reading stories. Nice deal at Ikea :)

Her wall letters transferred from the nursery. The l's are a bit crooked- I will correct that.

Wreath by Grammy for the door.
Her new dresser

Reading with Dada. We read at least 10 books every night. Sigh...



No comments: