Our puzzle wizard

Annabelle is a wiz at doing puzzles. We never knew how complex of a puzzle she could do until she got a favor from a 3 year old party at school. It was a puzzle of a tiger with 15 pieces. It is challenging but she got really good at it. I have bought her many more and she does them very fast. I thought it was just the age but she was doing puzzles (much easier ones) at school next to a boy and lets just say is she is much more skilled in the area. It was almost a little embarassing when she started helping him with his puzzle. So we spend a lot of our spare time doing puzzles. It is Mother's day, so I can brag about my girl! Happy Mother's day to all of the Mom's!















We always celebrate when she finishes! Yay!

Annabelle and just a few of her purses. A girl needs a lot purses, right?


No comments: