Summer's Baptism

September was a crazy month for us- and not in a good way. A bright spot at the end of the month was Summer's Baptism. It was a lovely weekend with family and friends! Summer was such a good girl and actually smiled when the water was poured over her head. I think she was smiling at Auntie Beth- so cute! We had a great time over the weekend. These are the pictures from the day of the Baptism. I have more pictures from the rest of the weekend that I will post soon.
Summer's Godparents




Proud Grammy

The Mama

Uncle Shawn- Godfather


Annabelle's friend Solange

Solange's family. My really good friend Grace is the Mama

How cute is she?




Summer and Esme looking at something interesting to the left.

Two little sisters- one month apart. Esme is SUPER tall.

Esme is such a cheerful baby. She smiled at everyone!

Pretty Mamas and Babies


No comments: