With a large task in front of us we went to work. As I was getting our supplies in order one of our neighbors came by and told me he built a wall also and it took him days and almost a divorce :) Well great! Thanks for the encouragement :)
I was hoping to keep Annabelle occupied with cars and sidewalk chalk, but I knew that wouldn't happen. We dug out all of the dead plants, dug a canal for the wall, moved all of the stones from the garage and made the wall, planted new flowers, and mulched. We ended up having a ball and doing an amazing job. We were both filthy but proud of our job.I can't believed we did it in one day. Vinnie was proud and thought it looked so professional. Our neighbor was amazed by the work Annabelle was doing in the garden. She said Annabelle was great in the garden "just like her mama." That make me super proud.
I wish I had pictures of us working, but I had my hands full. Here is the finished product.
No comments:
Post a Comment