Umm, aparently Annabelle still loves exersaucers. Everytime she sees one she wants to jump in and play. Her's at home is now a table. I hope it won't be a battle when her sister is here and we use it as an exersaucer again :) Should be fun!
Visit with the cousins
We travelled to NJ in October for a wedding. It was a great chance for Annabelle to hang with her cousins. It was a fun time as usual.



Umm, aparently Annabelle still loves exersaucers. Everytime she sees one she wants to jump in and play. Her's at home is now a table. I hope it won't be a battle when her sister is here and we use it as an exersaucer again :) Should be fun!


Umm, aparently Annabelle still loves exersaucers. Everytime she sees one she wants to jump in and play. Her's at home is now a table. I hope it won't be a battle when her sister is here and we use it as an exersaucer again :) Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment