We had a great time decorating our house for Christmas with Annabelle. We made our annual pilgrimage to the Home Depot to pick the best and most beautiful tree. I told Vinnie I wanted the tallest and thickest tree that would fit in our living room. And he scored an A+ on the task! It was the biggest tree we have ever had. We actually had a hard time fitting it in the door.

Which tree looks good Annabelle?

This one looks great


Annabelle enjoyed helping decorating the tree

The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was huge!

Annabelle's crazy Dada bought a blow up snowman for our garden

The dogs weren't so sure about it

Annabelle loved it!

Every night when we come home Annabelle says, "Wake up snowman" and we plug it in and watch it blow up. Vinnie is putting it away this weekend. I am sure she will be sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment